Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wed. evening update

Emma had another spell where she didn't want to keep her oxygen saturation up today. Around noon time they had to go back in a do a scope down her neck and look at her lungs and "grab" a bunch of gunk out when they were in there. Poor girl. She did ok with it and its breathing much better now. They are doing cultures on the stuff the pulled out to make sure they are treating her with the right medicines. I can't wait until tomorrow to see if her xray improves. I thought she would be getting better by now. Its very discouraging but I keep looking at it this way: atleast she isn't getting any worse. Usually when she gets sick like this she is well and home by now. I have a feeling this is going to be a really long trip. Ugh. Poor kid. She is a fighter though. Keep praying for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lori and Family,
I am SO sorry you are going through so, so much. It must be just torturous for you to see your darling little girl so ill.
I just want you to know, I have been thinking of, and praying for her and you.
I'm not sure why you were banned from "The Hangout"??? I didn't hear anything about it, until you posted that:o(
Please know I will be continueing to think of you and pray for you all.
Very Sincerely,
"Couponfriend"

Anonymous said...

I think about Emma every day, and I feel so bad for her and your family. I am praying for the poor, sweet little thing. The poor little baby should not have to fight so hard just to functiona nd stay alive, but I am so impressed at how strong she is. I truly hope she gets better soon. Love, Lori :)

Anonymous said...

Give my sweet angel a kiss for me when you get up to see her. Tell her that I love her very much and when she is better I will come play Barbie's with her again. She sure is one tough cookie!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com