Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another Update

As I type Emma's oxygen sats are low again. They were at 83 when I called a few mins ago. Daddy is at work and the kids are in bed, or I think I would go on up there, but the nurse said its nothing to worry about really and I will see Emma tomorrow. The nurse said that they are weaning her off the nitric oxide they were having her inhale (it helps with oxygen absorbtion) and that she was maybe not ready to come off of it. They had just given her CPT where they pat her on the back to loosen up all the gunk in her lungs, got her rolled to her other side and she just started acting up. I am worried but since her sats are atleast hanging in the 80's I am not as worried as I could be if they were lower. It drives me nuts not to be with her but after the stress of the last few days it might be better if I worry at home instead of right in front of my baby girl.

The nurse had to run and help respitory figure something out for her so I will call again soon. I will try to post tonight with an update but if not i will post tomorrow morning.

Keep sending Emma your prayers

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com