Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Update


I tried to post this earlier but the website has been slow today. Nothing to update really, Emma is the same. Not any worse but not really any better. Xray is unchanged. I will be seeing her tomorrow and can't wait. Ihope tomorrows xray does better. They said she is just so very sick it may take her some time to get well. For all those who care, her big brother Derek went to school for the first time today. He did good and had fun and can't wait until tomorrow so he can go back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that big brother had a great first day of school, I'm sure that Emma will be super excited for him when she hears the news. Stay strong for all three of your children and know that Emmas is fighting her hardest and lots of people are praying for her and you.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Derek had a great day at school, I knew he would! Hang in there, Lori, I am sure Emma will get beter soon. At least she isn't getting any worse. Thank God for small favors!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that her big brother went to school and had a good day. Thanks for keeping us updated on Emma. Prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. Take care Emma :-)

Anonymous said...

I knew Derek would have fun at school! Still praying for a speedy recovery for my sweet Emma.

Anonymous said...

Lori, happy to hear there is SOME improvement. If your rides fall thru remember to give me a call. I work Mon, Wed Fri but can be flexible about the hours Im there. Hug the girls for me, Deb

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com