Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Aug 20 10:20am



Emma had a good night last night, no issues with her oxygen, they made a few vent setting changes and she is doing well with that. The doctor did not order an early am xray so he ordered one done for later this morning. The nurse said that they should know what it looked like by earlier afternoon or so. She said since she had an uneventful day yesterday and last night she expected it would look much better. We will see I guess. Keep your fingers crossed. Derek picked out this Blue's Clues puppy for the blog today because its Emma's favorite cartoon. Hope you like it. I will update when we hear about the xray or when any news comes in. I made sure the nurse knew to turn on nascar for Emma to listen to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep getting better Miss Emma! I love you sooooo much. I can't wait for you to come home so I can come hug and kiss you all over!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com