Thursday, August 03, 2006

Still a bit jumpy

Well Emma is still a little jumpy but over all is doing pretty good. She is over staring at her nurse right now. She missed Physical Therapy today due to a mix up in the rides (SORRY AMY!). Her new neck collar come via UPS today so next week I will take it in and Amy and I can try to figure the thing out. IF it fits her. I hope it does. It looks very small in the package which is good because she has no neck but I still wonder if its too big. I guess we will see. I am messing with the look of the blog, so if you don't like it let me know. I put a age counter up toward the top that will stay there always, because everyone is always asking me how old she is. Now you can just look. I put a welcome to Emma's blog at the top too, which will stay up there at all times. Its a work in progress. Hope you enjoy it. Emma sends all her love to everyone reading

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about missing, Linda and I figured it had to be something with your ride.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com