Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Emma went to see her pumonologist


OU football starts Saturday, Emma wore her OU cheerleader dress today. She wanted me to post this and say GO OU!! for everyone to see.

Emma went to see her pulmonologist, Dr Royall today. He said she seems to be doing fine, he ordered his standard blood work on her, she got 5 stickers for being a good girl at the lab. He wants to see her again in a month and he will do another chest xray then. He was very nice to us today, and even joked with me when he saw me talking to my friend in the hall, whos daughter is also a patient. He told us to stop comparing notes on him, like we didn't have better things to talk about than him! Ha. She enjoyed getting outside and it wasnt as hot today so we spent a little time outside while waiting for our ride when we were done. She goes to physcial therapy tomorrow and she can't wait. I think she really misses Amy. I know her muscles sure do, she is stiff. Anyway that is the update for today.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com