Thursday, August 24, 2006

GOING HOME!!

I took the lady bug ticker with "Days since Emma has been in the hospital down" because guess what? She is coming home tomorrow after 14 days there! We are so excited. She is doing much better and we are thrilled to get her home, we will be having a "party". Thank you all so much for checking on her and praying for her. I will of course be updating this blog as usual but hopefully won't have too much to share like I have the last few weeks.

On a not so happy note we have lost some of our nursing care because they no longer can keep us staffed so we have gone from 12 hrs a day 6 days a week to 12 hrs a day 4 days a week. I will be sleeping on the couch those 3 nights keeping an eye on her. Its actually a little bit of a good thing since I am very picky when it comes to Emma and no one takes care of her like me!

Thanks again for your prayers make sure you check back soon and see how her trip home goes tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooooo! Yay, Emma, great job! You are such a strong baby! I love the new design and the slideshow. Quite adorable, just like baby Emma! I am just so happy to hear the great news!

Anonymous said...

Very glad! Two weeks is a looong time!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com