Sunday, August 13, 2006

6:15 Pm Sunday the 13th

I will update as I hear more. I will hopefully be spending days with Emma and nights here at home so I can update.

Emma is still running a fever so they gave her Motrin instead of tyelonl. They did a blood gas test and it came back good, no worries with her oxygen or carbon dixoide or PH in her blood. They did have to start her on a drip of Dopamine because her blood pressure it too low. Mainly the lower part of a blood pressure. I will call in a few hours to make sure it making it go up.

I am just so tired, and worried. This is as sick as she has ever been. I am very positive when at the hospital but to be honest I am a total wreck inside. Its very hard seeing her this sick. But Emma is very strong and I know she will pull through this. I keep telling her how proud I am of her and how good she is doing and what a little fighter she is. Even though she was sedated today and most of yesterday I think she heard me!

Sorry if my posts arent pretty and fancy lately I am just too busy! Thanks everyone for your prayers

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com