Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prayer Request

Emma and Donna her "Momma2"



A very special prayer request tonight. A while back I told you that Emma's boyfriend Daniel passed away. and as you all know from that time forward I have talked about his Mom Donna a lot. She is my very best friend, and came all the way down here to see Emma for her surgery. She is so loving and warm and very special to me.

Well guess what!? She just found out she is pregnant. They were just starting to try, even though its only been a few short months since he passed away, they needed to try because for medical reasons the sooner the better for her.

Daniel's 7th birthday would be this Saturday the 25th. I am asking that everyone please say a prayer for Donna, her hubby Brian and their new little one growing insider her tummy. I know Sat will be tough for them. I wish I could be with her that day, but atlas the miles that separate us are just too many. I am so excited for her over this new little one and also ask for prayers that her pregnancy and her delivery sometime late next spring early summer time go well. Daniel was hurt during his birthing process, so I know she is going to need all the prayers for strength when that time comes.

Anyway, we are excited and worried and still mourning for Daniel all at the same time, I can imagine those emotions are very powerful for her.

Thanks all!

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com