Friday, October 10, 2008

Got questions?



Have you ever wondered something about Emma but were to afraid of how to approach asking? Now is your chance! Ask away, and I will answer them all in a new blog. You can ask anything at all, and know that nothing offends us. You can even sign it anonymous if you would like to.

I really hope to get some questions. I know that Emma and all her medical needs and such can be a bit confusing and there must be some questions out there. I have seen children myself and wondered how to approach their parents with questions. Some parents are very sensitive to questions and people looking at their children. I welcome it. I would rather educate people who have 10000 questions than to let people stare and wonder "whats wrong with that girl" I always welcome the chance to educate others and show off my pretty girl.

So now is your chance, ask away. It can be something simple like how much did she weigh when she was born to Why did you feel getting a vent was the best option for her? Anything goes. I will leave this up for about a week and then answer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is her face puffy? Does she have issues with her circulation?

Anonymous said...

Why is the roof of her mouth so thick and why is so chubby? If she's in therpay shouldn't see be losing weight?

Jenn A. said...

I love that you are doing this. ((HUGS)) Why did you feel getting a Vent was the best option for Emma? I ask because we were not encouraged to do that for our son. Having "met" Emma online, it doesn't seem as scary as it did when we first heard about vents.

Anonymous said...

I come across your page from my friend's blog. Do u think there wil come a time where you need to put Emma into a nursing home where she can be better cared 4? Why does she seem to be bad compared to most people with CP? Many can walk and talk and have jobs and families. Why does she have a tube in her neck and a vent? Aren't u unfairly keeping her alive with artifical means? Is she even aware of things or is she just a veggie?

Anonymous said...

No Question--just comment--among alot of things, you are a good daughter---I love You---Love, your Mom

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com