Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma and Ella


First Photo shoot, they were about 3 months old, Emma left Ella right



I can't believe my babies are 4 years old. I guess I will have to start calling them my big girls. There have been so many times along the years, espeically with Emma that I didn't think they would make it to today. What a blessing to have them here and celebrating their 4th birthday. I am so thankful to God that he has blessed me with, and continues to bless me with, all this precious time with my girls. I am thankful they are both healthy, and happy and doing well.

We are having cupcakes and most likely going to McDonalds later, I will post pics. Our Nanny and Poppy are coming over and so is Mimi (Thats grandma, grandpa an Aunt Lisa for the layperson) and even Uncle Jon cousin Elizabeth and cousin Brandon! They all have presents for the girls. We aren't really doing a party, we are kind of partied out right now. Party or no party this is going to be a super special day for the girls, I will post some pics later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday girls!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com