Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Pictures!








I am so tired, Emma is almost fast asleep in her chair, and Ella is even getting worn down. What a day. Lunch at Taco Bell, because Ella changed her mind at the last minute. Then prsents and cake yummy. Ella got a doll bed for her dolls, a lucky ducks game, a backpack and a princess book. Emma got some very nice clothes, a Tootle book and doll, and some board books. I had to include a pic of one of the shirts Nanny got Emma, it says "Most likely to change the world" doesn' that just fit Emma perfectly? I smeared icing on Emma's face since she can't really eat her cake, I do that every year to get a picture.

Off to bed soon, they will be coming around 1030 tomorrow to fit Emma for some hip braces/splints. I am excited about that.

Enjoy the pics!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your two little girls! That is such a beautiful song you have playing first - 'Remember Me'. Wow!
I am sure that people do wonder how you do it, why things are the way they are and how God can allow such things to happen to babies.
But the second questioner (veggie) just about did me in. I am glad you are stronger than I am. I'm afraid I would have answered differently!!!!
God Bless you all on their birthday and many more to come.
Hugs,
Marie in Minnesota

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com