Monday, April 28, 2008

In Loving Memory of Daniel


I got a call this morning from Michigan. Emma's little boyfriend Daniel passed away in his sleep last night. His grandma called and told us the news. We are very upset. It was so hard for me to tell Emma the news. She took it as good as any 3 year old could take it. I think she is finding peace knowing he is watching over her, and that is no longer sick. He is with God now dancing and playing and one day we will all have a party in Heaven.

Please everyone pray for his family. I love his Mother dearly and I can't imagine the pain she must be feeling right now. Pray she finds the strength to endure the hardships of the next few days with the funeral and all and pray that she finds the strength to go on without her sweet baby angel.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com