Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rain Rain go away

Just a note for our out of town friends, in case you see Oklahoma flooding on the news. We did ok last night, lots of rain in Norman but nothing too bad. We are all fine. It rained all night long, and so much thunder. I am not sure how much rain we got but I know last night at dinner we had 1.5 inches and that was just during daytime, it got worse last night.

Emma got a bath last night and was really mad at me for putting foot scrub on her dry little feet. I used the new scrub this morning and I can see why. It tickles! All the little pumice stones make your toes tickle. Her foot are much softer though, but boy she yelled at me about it.

Thanks for all those who have sent concern emails over the storms last night. We appreciate you thinking of us. I thought for a while last night it might be time to start building an arc.

The sun is out and its a beautiful day today

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com