Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Prayers for Daniel

" Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted" Matthew 5:4

I will be traveling to Michigan on Thur and returning late friday. Will be going to Daniel's services. Its just me going, I so wish I could take Emma with me. But it is just way too hard to fly with her vent and all her equipment.

I have been thinking so much about him, and greiving so much. He was not my little boy, but I felt almost just as close. He meant so much to our family. He was just like Emma in almost every single way.

Emma leans her head to her right, and Homer liked his left. I always said when they met they could stare at each other all they wanted. God made them for each other.

Its hard to believe he is gone. That one little 6 year old by touched more lives that most adults do in a whole lifetime. I know I am a better person just for knowing him. He has taught me so much about life and love and happiness. He was such a fighter and I hope one day I can be half as strong as he was.

Everyone keep their family in your thoughts. They mean so much to us and I know that prayers are needed for their broken hearts.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com