Monday, April 07, 2008

Emma went to the medieval fair!






This past saturday Emma went to the medieval fair with all of us. She slept through the whole thing! She wore her sunglasses and I kept having to pull them up and check to see if she was awake. Everytime I looked she was snoozing. She got a little bit of a sunburn on her face despite the 4 times I put SPF 50 coppertone on her. It doesn't seem to be bothering her any. The girls got little crowns made from Christmas Garland and Derek got a Jester hat. We had lots of fun. We ran into lots of friends we had not seen in ages. Plus friend Poppy work with, who have never met the girls. It was nice running into them and I am glad they got to see my precious baby girls.

I have enclosed some pics of our fun filled day.

1 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

Hi Lori, WOW, that window!!! Glad all was safe. Your blog colors are so cheerful. Thanks for popping in, your so faithful to me, but I confess I am not as faithful to you. What a time it looks like you all had at the medievel fair. O, the weather was lots of rain and hail. It looked like snow out there. Terry loves to listen to a ather radio, I can live w/o the noise but it does give you a heads up. Usually our crew are weather watchers, so most of the time we are aware. May the Lord bless your family and tell the children HI from the Morris crew. I know you might think this is crazy, but if you could ever make it out to our farm, the children would love it and you can let us know if it would work!! Cindy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com