Saturday, July 01, 2006

Update on Emma's face rash


Nothing too earth shattering to share, I just wanted to tell everyone the rash on Emma's face was looking much better. She has been fighting with it off and on since about Dec. We thought it was eczema but not sure. The doctor is just still calling it a rash. The doctor said use cortaid on it but we can only use it for a week at a time. Now I am also putting a lanolin ointment on it during the off times we can't use the cortaid. She is looking much better. She is tolerating her stander fairly well. She is about to get back in her chair and watch Nascar with her mommy. I love when she watches it with me. She likes Carl Edwards #99 because he does a back flip when he wins! I will update more soon and hopefully have a few new pictures of her to share.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com