Monday, July 24, 2006

Sleeping Beauty


We think Emma's new medicine is working on her seizures. She has only jumped once since Sat night. The only problem is it makes her sleep all the time. She hasnt woken up to even peek at me today. We will call the doctor tomorrow and let her know. She said it could make her sleepy, but she isnt even on the whole dose yet. Maybe they will start weaning her off the old medicine and that will make a diffrence. We will see. For now though we have a sleeping beauty at our house. I guess the rest will do her some good, and when she wakes up she will have had lots of dreams to "tell" me about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe all my Sleeping Beauty needs is a kiss from her Mimi to wake her right up! I hope to come give you one soon sweetie. I love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com