Saturday, July 22, 2006

Took first dose of Zonegran


Emma got her new medicine last night and has taken it once. Its called Zonegran, I didnt notice an immediate change or anything but it may take a few days or even weeks. The nurse here today said that she is quiter than normal. I thought she would be really sleepy with it and her phenobarbital but so far she hasnt been. She was awake and so alert last night, she kept staring at me. I talked to her about all kinds of things. We talked about how her new medicine might make her feel icky but that soon she wouldnt be my shakey baby anymore. But that she would always be my favorite baby (shhh dont tell Ella!)

She is sleeping right now, and needs to wake up soon and get in her chair or stander. She was awake until probably atleast 3 last night. Poor kiddo. I am hoping as a side effect this new medicine will help her sleep at night. She is such a night owl.

Well that is the update for today, sorry not much to say but I promise to update more when something happens and keep you all updated on how well this new medicine works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Emma! :)

Nanny said...

Good luck with your new medicine and Mommy is doing a good job with you.
Love, Nanny

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com