Wednesday, July 26, 2006

EEG waiting game



Well we are going to have to play the waiting game with Emma. Her EEG was set for Oct. 16. Almost a 3 month wait just to find out if she is having seizures or not. Plus they want her to be sleep deprived for the test. With Emma that is hard to do, her medicines and her brain dont allow us to really dictate when she is awake or asleep. She sleeps often and she sleeps when she wants. I will call tomorrow and see what we can do about the sleep deprivation thing. I tried to call earlier but they are one of those weird offices that closes at 4pm!

She is staying more awake on her medicine now, I think she is adjusting. She has had a few shakes though, but we still wont be on the full dose of the new stuff until Friday. So keep your fingers crossed and say lots of prayers that it will work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com