Sunday, July 16, 2006

Movie Star


Look Emma is a movie star! She got a star on the walk of fame. Ok not really but she as pretty as a movie star and I thought she deserved this. Nothing too earth shattering to report. She is doing well, she hasnt been liking her stander the last few times we have put her in it but I think she will get used to it. The other night Emma and I listened to music for a long time, and she sure loved it. She tried to sing with me I think, atleast it looked like it. She puckered up her lips and made this cute little blowing noise and had such an adorable face. Not sure if it was actual singing but it was a reaction of some sort. Maybe she was yelling at me to stop singing? Who knows. Yesterday was the 11th wedding anniversary for Darren and Me. Darren got me roses and I gave one of them to Emma. She liked it when I tickled her cheek with it. She opened her eyes and looked right at me. Sorry there isnt much to talk about, just wanted to tell everyone she is still doing fine. I hope to have some big news on the 20th after we see the brain doctor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com