Saturday, July 08, 2006

Family


I got to thinking the other day when I thanked my niece for being so supportive of Emma how lucky Emma really is. She has so much family that loves her. Her cousins, aunts and uncles and her grandparents are so very kind to her, and thats only touching on it a little bit of the family. Even my own cousin I havent talked to in years saw this blog and fell in love with Emma. I think that Emma is a very blessed young lady to have such a great family and wonderful friends that want the best for her. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Emma is doing good today just hanging out enjoying her saturday. Ella was over playing with her for a while. I think they were playing dog pile on Emma ha ha. It was cute. Emma didnt even seem to care, she loves Ella so much. Will update again when I have time. I posted a picture in this post to saya special HI to Brandon my nephew because he is a very good cousin to Emma. Thank you Brandon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that emma is going to be a pretty young lady when she grows up. I wonder what you would look like. Also I would like to say a special HELLO to Emma and Ella.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com