Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30, 2009












I took pictures yesterday, so I thought I better share them. One is the birthday cake that the kids helped make Daddy. Emma held the box so we could see the directions, Ella helped crack the eggs, Derek picked the spiderman for the top. Of course everyone licked the spoons and icing knife.

Emma wore her new dress, a thrift store find, that just screamed her name when I saw it, thanks to the butterflies on it. Best $3 I ever spent.

Have a blessed week, our dear friends.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.
Numbers 6:24-25

5 comments:

Luke's Mom said...

You did find a true treasure, Emma's dress is beautiful and she looks so pretty in it!

Suzi

Mumbles said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

I likes Emma Butterlfys dress!

Why you cuts Emma in halfs? That no nice.

Tells Emma be no no really mads at me okies? We gots no puters no mores.

I still talkies Gods an loves my Emmas.

Huggs.

Mumbles (mommy typed)

BriInspirational said...

Emma looks absolutely adorable with her dress and curls. The green really compliments her. You should defiantly frame one of these pics of Emma.

Roberta and Merrill said...

Oh My goodness, she looks totally adorable in that dress. You are right, what a wonderful find for her. Thanks for dressing her up and taking pictures. It is a gift for all of us.

Love to ya'll,
Roberta

Mumbles said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

Me at my Icky Goofys, so I can gives you new words.

Emma you has to tell your mommy you need new words.

I has prize (surprise) mails you.

Loves Emma an Ella an I begets.

Huggers.

Mumbles

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com