Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here are some recent videos of Emma and Ella I have taken. They are so cute together.

One is a video of Emma taking a bath, no nudity thanks to our trusty Winnie the Pooh blanket. I thought of not posting it for privacy issues, I don't want her mad at me HA HA but I know lots of people have asked how she does every day normal things like take a bath so I thought this would be useful at helping explain it. Another is of Ella helping her in the tub. I also have one of the girls just playing. I also included one of Ella helping me do laundry just because I think she is cute.\

I had to upload them from facebook, as blogger is being sooooo slow posting their videos this morning and I have no patience what so ever for that. :-) You dont have to have a facebook account to view them.



This is how Emma takes a bath


This is Ella helping Emma in the bath


This is Ella singing to Emma but Emma only wants to watch tv
I love how Ella strokes Emma's cheek!


Ella being a "little mommma" and helping fold clothes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

You movies is all brokens. Only can sees 1 movies.

Huggers.

Mumbles (Mommy typed)

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com