Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to our dog Violet






Yes we are super silly. We made a birthday cake for our dog yesterday. She turned 3. Emma did not join in the singing, but decided to nap through it in her chair. The cake was liver dog food topped with straberry fluffy yogurt, then we used her kibbles and bits dog food to decorate. It wasn't as pretty as last years cake I actually BAKED for her, but it worked and Violet loved it. I threw it together last min. Her birthday snuck up on us.

We were going to make brownies for the kids to but found that some how I have lost my two brownie pans in the move.

Update on our friends the Lockwoods that I asked you to pray for. Mrs Lockwood had her baby boy early this morning, he was about 32 and half weeks along, don't know many details as of yet, he is small and doing ok, he cried at birth! She was in recovery during their lost post on the blog, a friend was posting, and apparently she is doing ok too, will post more when I have details.

4 comments:

BriInspirational said...

What a creative doggie dish. Violet was really enjoying that fluffy yogurt! The people pleaser dog treats were hilarious! I think every Mailer should carry a pack of these. I can not believe Emma took a nap during the party. She was probably really tired.
Great Vid!

Anonymous said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

My doggies gets cake to!! She gonnas be, 1 2 3 4 5 yeps. She gonnas be 5!!

Happy Birthday puppy.

Huggers.

Mumbles (Mommy typed)

Anonymous said...

Hello

I always said our pets are 4 legged people! At times I think they are better then people.

A "dog" cake has never crossed my mind. We have always ran to the grocery store. I always get asked how old my grandchild is.
I am sure with a very red face, I tell them it is for my daughters dog!

Laura

Anonymous said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

Has new words please? Been really really longs times.

Loves Emma

Huggers.

Mumbles (Mommy typed)

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com