Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009






We woke up to freezing rain, and a super cold morning. Emma decided she wanted to go back to sleep. Its ok, its only 8:30 its not like she is sleeping the whole day away. I really wish spring would get here to stay.

I just wanted to post a few new pics of Emmie. She got new shoes the other day that I am for some reason totally in love with. They are a cheap version of crocs and are pink hippos! Her feet remind me of the hungry hungry hippos board game. I sure hope they don't try to eat her toes! They are perect to put on her in her wheelchair, they are kind of wide so they help keep her feet in place on the foot rests.

Also had to post the last pic and give a shout out to my brother Jay. He is in the Army National Guard, and sent that hat at Christmas time. Derek normally wears it but I popped it on Emma for a pic. He works at MEPS or Military Entrance Processing Station in the Seattle Area, helping get people all processed to join the military. I am so proud of him! He used to be Active Army but is not full time Guard and has been in close to 20 years now. He serves our country proud and makes me one proud sis! Emma is one proud niece too, hence the hat pic. :-)

Not much else going on around here, have to throw together a little birthday party for our dog later, she is 3 today and the kids insisit we do something! :-) Maybe if you are lucky I will take some pics so you all can have a good laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

I loves Emmas Crocs! me gots Piglets on mines!

You see me care bear page? Daddy put me picture on it. Icky.


Loves Emma.

Huggers

Mumbles (Mommy typed)

Anonymous said...

Opps!

Happy Birthday to you Doggie!

BriInspirational said...

Emma has super cute hippo shoes! She seems not to mind them being on. Greg absolutely hates shoes!

Did Emma join in singing Happy Birthday to Violet? I can not wait to see the pics of the celebration if you have them!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com