Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28, 2009

Like the new layout? Just felt like I needed to make a change. You know how I am about leaving something for too long

We found out some amazing news yesterday! Emma's Aunt Kayla is having twin girls in July! Kayla is Daddy's step sister and she is a such a wonderful person, we are so excited for her. She has picked the names Myiah Luz-Elva who is named after her daddy's mom who passed away in Jan and Kiana Marie who has her Mommy's middle name. I am so thrilled for her, more twins. And the neatest thing is now Grandma Sherry can say she has two sets of twin grand daughters. How neat.

Today was a busy day. The kids helped bake a cake for Daddy's birthday tomorrow. We will decorate it tomorrow but I wanted to get the baking out of the way now. Its strawberry and made the house smell so good.

We got a very very light dusting of snow last night, much to everyone's disappointment. We wanted to make a snow man. This is the first year in Derek's life he hasn't been able to make one. How sad. But oh well that means flowers are blooming and shorts can be taken out of the closet sooner.

I am planning a memorial garden out front for Emma's little friend Daniel that passed away last year. The anniversary of his death is coming up April 28 and I thought it might be a very special way to remember him if Emma and I planted some flowers that day and put a little pretty something out there that reminds us of him. I will make sure to take pictures of the finished project.

That is it for the update. Not much to say tonight.

1 comments:

Mumbles said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

I backs! You missies me?

Was icky sickies.

Likes Emma new care bear page.

You has more babbies? Oh goodies!

Happy Birthdays Emma daddy. He go be 107 to?

Can has Emma new address. Is safe, no share, that bads!

Loves Emma

Huggers

Mumbles (mommy typed)

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com