Sunday, April 05, 2009

Happy Palm Sunday.


Ella's picture


Ella's palm



Emma's picture

Emma's palm



Hanging on the fridge


Just a quick note to start off this wonderful week of blessings as Easter nears. We went to church today and the girls drew palms, and little pictures of Jesus as he got to Jerusalem. Ella did hers in class and I helped Emma with hers since Emma goes to big church with me. I had to put the crayon in Emmas hand and move it for her. She does great holding the crayon though! Ella made me take pics of them hanging on the fridge, so I will post them here for you.

We have missed a few sundays due to moving and the weather, but it was nice to get back. Everyone was glad to see us, and we were glad to see them. Emma got lots of welcome back squeezes and lots of hellos. I love the people at church they always make a point of including Emma as much as possible, and that just warms my heart.

We suggest everyone read Matthew 21: 1-22 in their bibles, it talks about the importance of today.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com