Friday, April 10, 2009

April 10, 2009

Emma is still a little sick, but I think we are on the down hill end of it now. I am hoping she will be almost all better by Sunday. It is still supposed to rain but I did hear today on the news that there may be a break in the rain for a few hours around 10am. 2nd services at church starts at 11, so I am hoping we can get a dry patch of weather and walk to church. Really praying hard that happens, I want to see how Easter is celebrated at our church, since we didn't go there this time last year.

Emma spent the last 2 days resting and getting extra humidity from her humidifier that is connected to her vent. That has helped keep her mucus in her lungs thinned out some, this cold has really played havoc with her nose more than anything else, and she has me suctioning her nose every time I turn around! No fever today so that is good. She was wide awake when I tucked Ella in a bit ago, but I think they have both fallen asleep now, I took a quick peek and they are either sleeping or faking it really well. Well just as I type this Emma is making gurgles so time to go suction again!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hello

Stopping in to wish you all a very Happy Easter Season!

Hoping that you make it to church on sunday, and everyone is feeling much better.

You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Laura & Wall.E (she changed her name)

WALL.E said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

HAPPY EASTER!!

Did Easter Bunny comes see you??

He comes see me! I writed on my care bear page, daddy helped me.

Loves, Huggers.

Wall.E (Mommy typed)

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com