Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Prayers needed for another little friend--desperate!

First of all thank you to our friend Laura who pointed out the fact I needed to check a blog this morning, which I had not done yesterday.

A while back I asked for prayers for Kayleigh, the beautiful little preemie who was having a rough start to life. I posted a link to her page and I hope everyone went to see it.

Well, something terrible is going on with her and she is in desperate need of prayers for a miracle.

I am borrowing this paragraph from her blog, but this is also so much more to the store so I will post the link again. Please Please Please pray for her!

**From Kayleigh's Story***

Her sweet tiny body lays still, with very slight (unexplainable) movements at times, while her muscles are contracted beyond any measurable understanding. The thought of some kind of neurological problem quickly raised a red flag and an EEG test was conducted only to show that a big section of Kayleigh's brain (cerebral cortex) is not working at all and may never work again. In other words, the doctors stated she has a flat reading, which is another term for being brain dead.


Click the picture to go to her blog

1 comments:

Laura said...

My heart is just breaking for them.

Still on my knees... praying.

Laura

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com