Sunday, April 26, 2009

Restful night for Emma

Emma did great last night, no more seizures. She slept really hard only waking up a bit when we changed her diaper and once when I went in and gave her a noisy kiss and she hated it and yelled at me! She is still asleep as I write this at 10:30 am. I might let her sleep as much as she wants today. I am sure she is just really worn out from all that shaking.

Ella is still at my mom's she went over there Friday and I thought she might come home today but yesterday she cried when I told her that, so I am sure she is going to play her "one more night" game later. She loves it at her Nanny and Poppy's house.

Mommy stayed up way too late, I sure did. Watching tornados and storms online. A big tornado touched down in the small town of Kremlin OK and also one in Enid. We have friends in Enid I have not heard from yet, but I am sure its because their power is out. We have a chance of storms today and a bunch of days this next week.

That is the update for now, keep praying that the extra medicine will keep Emma from shaking again.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Glad to hear of a good night of Emma!

I had to run over to Greg's (25 min drive) to check on a few of our friends who have been heavy on my mind.

Emma was one. Praying at this time, Emma is well rested and is back to her perky self.

Laura - Wall.e's mommy

BriInspirational said...

I am so glad Emm's stable. I really hope the medicine works. Greg takes Zonegram for seizures. It is tricky because the Doc's really are unsure if Greg experiences seizures or autonomic storming(which is seizure like).
Ever since the movie Twister I cringe at the word Tornado. I am glad you all were not affected.
I will say a prayer for Emma.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com