Wednesday, April 08, 2009

April 8 2009


Well Derek started it on Monday by getting cold symptoms. He is better, but yesterday Ella was sick and last night Emma got sick. Ella is doing better today, but Emma is still pretty icky. Fever, runny nose, and more suctioning in her trach. Nothing terrible, no oxygen needed, no funny colored mucus or anything that needs a drs attention. Just a spring cold.

I just pray she is well by Sunday and that we can find a break in the predicted rain to walk to church on Easter. I don't know who is looking forward to Easter Services more, me or the kids!


Its been a busy week, Ella started doing preschool here at home, taught by yours truly. She is doing well and having fun. Emma sat with us yesterday before she started feeling sick and helped us do the abc song and days of the week song we do. Ella liked having her sissy there.

Not much else to update, as I am tired from staying up half the night last night with Emma. I worry more than I should, so I didn't sleep well I kept getting up to check on her, even though Dad was up and doing the same. Please say a pray this is short lived, and if you can help do a reverse rain dance LOL we would like to go to church Sunday!

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com