Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun in the Sun






Emma had all kinds of fun yesterday when we cooked out for Memorial day. We had hamburgers and the kids squirted each other with water guns, and did side walk chalk drawings. All was good until Dad was chasing them with water guns, turned around and Ella was right behind him and he fell over her, trying not to knock her down, he really hurt himself. He has a good gash on his knee. He pulled a hunk of concrete out of it (I told them no running on the sidewalk!) Its pretty sore but I think he will be ok. Anyway above are pictures of Emma, I took the chair straps off of her chest so you could see her shirt, she was still buckled in at the waist and her lateral (black things on either side of her) held her in just fine. Not a safe way to travel far, but fine for pictures.

1 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

Hi Lori,
I have not forgot the invitation I gave you awhile back, I was wondering if you could give me some dates that would work for you since you have to travel and work with Emma, let me know and I can look at our calender and we can work it out!! Looks like life is good at your place!!
Cindy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com