Sunday, May 04, 2008

Park trip






Emma went shopping at cvs today and also to the park. Derek went along with her, and Mommy. I put her in the baby swing which was easy, I still had to really support her back so she didnt swing good but it made great pics. Enjoy the pics, they will be the last swing ones. It took me 10 mins to get her OUT of the swing. I was starting to get worried. Thankfully her Bubba helped us out. She had lots of fun and got some new glasses today. Her old sunglasses were getting too small and not very comfy so I got her tinted swimming goggles. They have a strap, and soft squishy rubber around the eyes for comfort. They aren't that dark but I like that, her old ones were so dark we could not tell if she was awake or asleep. The main thing is they will keep wind and dirt of her eyes and provide some UV protection. Emma made sure to take her Homer doll to the park, so she could show everyone how even though her boyfriend "Homer" Daniel is an angel now his life still goes in her heart.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com