Monday, May 05, 2008

Missing Daniel


Daniel 6:21
Daniel answered, "O king, live forever! My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, O king."

My little friend Daniel is in heaven now, and I keep thinking of that lion's den. Life kind of threw little Daniel in a "lions den" of sorts, a world where he would endure pain and sickness among the happiness in his life. But he never wronged the Lord, he and his family had faith that remained strong and God sent his angels to shut the mouths of the lions and keep him safe. He took him to Heaven so he would not endure hardships like that any more. He is safe, happy, healthy and running up in heaven.

I will forever miss that boy. He was a blessing in my life. He will be with me always.

His parents are hanging in there. They are so much stronger than I could ever be. Pray they continue to draw strength from their faith in the lonely days ahead.

1 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

Hi Lori,
Thanks for the very thoughtful comment, I think only a twin can fully understand the impact of a twin trial. I thought your words about your little Danile were so moving too, Someday all the pain and tears will be over!! Wow!!! how neat to take Emma to the park, she looks like she did great! I like the picture of the Bible on the your post, very creative! As always thank you for stopping by!!
Cindy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com