Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Emma sick again

We took Emma to the doctor on Monday. She has cellulitis in her leg again. This time its in the upper portion of her leg instead of the lower part. I was going to take some pictures but it goes a little bit on her little bottom and I figured that was kind of private to post on the internet! :-)

Her doctor wanted her admitted to Children's hospital for tests and drugs so he sent us over to Norman's ER first so we could get tests started and transportation to the city. Well we got to Norman and they didn't feel she needed to go to Children's to be admitted. They sent us home with two antibiotics.

So far there is only slight improvement but the good news its its not worse. They told me it could be 3 or so days before we noticed much change. You just have to give the drugs time to work. I have very little patience for that. She isn't in any pain but she does get a fever and sleep a lot and I hate seeing her that way. I just want my big girl to feel better.

So prayers for Emma, if you please. We appreciate all the prayers we can get. We really want this infection to clear up soon so we can enjoy the summer before her hip surgery on Aug 19.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com