Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thanks be to God Emma is getting better!


Well all the prayer are working, Emma's infection is getting better. I was touch and go in my mind of a while, I guess I just don't have the patients to wait for my little girl to get better. But the last two days it looks much better and no more fever.

Daddy works tomorrow on Father's day but is off on Monday and Tuesday. Monday is boy's day. Daddy and Derek and a friend are going to the movies and then on Tue the whole clan is going to the Sam Noble Musuem to see dinosaur bones. Emma has never been, I hope she stays awake for it. Never fails something good is going on and she thinks its nap time. I will take lots of pictures.

Prayers go out to someone online we had been praying for her name is Marissa, she went to be with Jesus last night. She was almost 3 years old an had stage 4 high risk neuroblastoma. We have never spoken to her family but have really prayed hard for her, we ask that everyone please remember her family in your prayers.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dad's reading. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com