Thursday, February 26, 2009

In our new place

Well its offical, we are in our new place. I still have tons of things to unpack, but I really really really love this place! I will try to post some pics in a day or two when thing are finished. Every thing feels so odd and new. Derek has his own room, which is going to be superhero themed. Ella and Emma have a disney princess room, I still need to get them 3 posters, but it already looks like Walt Disney threw up in there room! HA HA. Everything is pink and girly.

With a new couch, washer, dryer, computer desk and fridge, it wasn't a cheap move that is for sure, but I am so glad we did it! I love the extra space. I love the little yard, which still needs to be mowed but its perfect anyway. I have a hall closet for Emma's supplies, its the only thing "done" completely in the house so far. Everything fits perfectly.


We are going to have to order a kitchen table, as everything in town is either too expesnive or just simply junk. We need something to hold up to the kids.

Derek seems to like his school, and really likes the very short walk it takes to get there. No more than 5 mins! They have a day off tomorrow for parent teacher confernce, and I think he is glad to have it off, its been a long week. Sleeping in sure sounds fun.

My allergies are still killing me. Emma and I walked with my sister to the Dollar Tree store today and it has made my eyes all itchy. I found quite a bit of disney princess items in there. I was happy about that.

That's the quick update, I will post pics as soon as I get a few more things put away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new place! I am so glad you are finally settled and unpacking. It sounds like a pretty good fit for your family. I am amazed that you have internet already. Here it would take at least a week.
I hear you on the table and chairs. I bought mine 20 years ago on sale and it held up to 3 boys, a husband and a kitty. I still have it in my kitchen, only now it's just me. They don't make them that sturdy anymore unless you pay big bucks.
Good luck with all the unpacking and getting everything in place.

Hugs,
Marie

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com