Thursday, February 19, 2009

We have a new place to live!

We signed the lease today, plan is to move this coming Monday and Tuesday. The electric company is set up to switch but I have to talk to water and cable and phone tomorrow. We went by to go look inside and take pictures and it wasn't until we got there we realized that we were given the wrong keys! So they are meeting me in the morning to switch them out, and I am going to try to take some pics before we move in. I snapped a few outside today, except the backyard, which needs to be mowed, so I will have do that this weekend I guess.

The backyard is really small. Its ok though, we have no yard here at all so even a small one is a step up for us,and it won't take long to mow! They do the yard up keep in the front yard which is nice. I looked in the windows since I have yet to see the inside, and all I can say is its going to take some getting used to! Things looke so oddly shapped, small, or just diffrent and its going to take some planning and unpacking and moving things around to get things the way I want I think.

I dread packing, but thankfully my Mom is watching Ella for us which will help. Derek can help us and Emma, well Emma can hang out and keep me sane the next few days, and offer me lots of kisses when I need them!

Anyway thought I would post the update, I will try to put some pics up some time tomorrow, if I can finally get the right keys and get in!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori

I am so glad you got the little 3 bedroom house!

I have no idea if you know about this craigslist.com or org? People sell things for cheap or there is even a give away spot, you may try there for things you need.

I dislike moving as well, never a fun job. If I lived closer I would help in a heart beet, look after the kids that is.

Praying for you the move goes well, and the kids behave and Ella does well at your moms.

Laura

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com