Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update Feb 12, 2009

Just a short update, sorry I haven't updated lately life has just been busy. Emma is fighting a slight cold. Nothing major, she isn't using oxygen. She is just grumpy and having to be suctioned more. I think we are on the tale end of it now. She has been sick since Sunday night so it should be over soon!

She went back to have her hips checked on Monday and everything looks fine. The doctor will see her again in August for xrays and will also do one of her spine then, because its getting a slight curve and they want to keep an eye on it.

We are still hunting for a new place to move, and I hope we will be able to find something close and within our budget. This place is just to small for 3 growing kids!

Emma finally got the foot piece to her wheelchair on monday so we now have 2 foot rests. I am so very happy about that. Apparently the guy who was trying to deliver them had been knocking on the wrong apartment the last few weeks.

Ella and Derek are doing great too. Derek recently got his report card and did very well, I am so proud. He was tested for the gifted and talented program but didn't make it this year, but that is ok, most kids don't the first year. My nephew Brandon tested twice before he got in. I don't care if Derek makes it or not, I am not even sure what the gifted and talented program does besides put a label on them as being smart. I already know he is smart!

So that's about it for the update, we hope all our readers have a wonderful Valentine's day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

HAPPY HUGGERS DAYS

Loves you.

Mumbles

(My daughter calls Valentines day huggers day) Laura

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com