Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moving

Well we did it! We found a place to move to, we sign a lease tomorrow. Its the one I was talking about in the previous post. 3 bedrooms, small yard, and close to school and church. We are so excited but do dread the moving process a lot! Busy Busy time for us the next week or so. We are hoping to move next Monday and Tuesday so I will be busy packing all weekend. Not sure we will get to move in that early but that is the plan if the lease allows it. They did say it was move in ready so we will see. If we get the keys tomorrow I am going to go over and measure things and take some pics.

The girls will share a room, Derek gets his own and Daddy and I get our room. Oh and Violet getst the yard! We still need lots of things, like a kitchen table and chairs since we don't have one, a new couch, that kind of thing. Our current couch has about had it.

Thanks for all the prayers, I think we were heard!!!

1 comments:

Gretch said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad for you guys!! Wish you were closer I would help you pack and move!! I got really good at it before Celia was born!!LOL

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com