Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Anyone see "Fireproof" yet?


I saw the movie "Fireproof" the other day, its available on DVD and stars Kirk Cameron. I rather enjoyed it and wanted to recommend it to everyone. While the acting was not super Oscar quality it was very heart felt and touching. A wonderful story about saving a marriage with God's help. I don't want to give it away too much, so I won't share details but I suggest it for any married couple it was very touching and the message is strong.

The came out with a book called "The Love Dare" which kind of goes with the movie, its like the book he is given in the movie. I am going to try to hunt it down soon, its looks like a very good read. Even for couples with a strong and happy marriage, we could all use a little reminding sometimes about "do unto others" and lets face it a good marriage takes lots of work! I think the advice in it would be outstanding for those who are having trouble with their marriage. So check it out and watch the movie if you haven't seen it!

Just wondering if anyone had seen it and what they thought.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

We absolutely LOVED that movie. We rented it one day and went out and purchased it the next. Can't wait to watch it with more of the family.

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori

Many of our friends who live in the USA have seen it and I have been waiting for it to come out... But..

In our Country we are not going to get it. I was so upset when I herd this. I am hoping I am able to get someone to send it to us.

Glad you enjoyed it as well, I had no idea it had a book to go along with it.

Laura

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com