Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb 17 2009

Just thought I would post a quick update on our house hunting. Trying to find a rental house close to church, work and schools, that is in our budget in this town is hard! We found 2 we really liked but they were already spoken for. Darren is going today to check out a duplex that is less than a mile from where we are. Its 5 mins walking distances from a school, 15 to church and stores. Right on a bus route. It has the 3 bedrooms we need and is ok on price. I really hope it will work for us. The only hang up I see is if its too small for all of us. Even with 3 rooms, we still need a big enough room for Mommy and Daddy and a big enough room for Emma and Ella to share a room, Derek well, gosh give him a bed and a few toys in his room and he would be good. :-)

So say prayers, cross your fingers what ever it is that you do that this one will work for us, if not hopefully we will find something soon.

Emma's cold seems to be gone, and she is doing much better. Not too much to share about her, but that is not really a bad thing. Uneventful times with Emma are always great, that means she is healthy and hangin out enjoying life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa

Please know I have been checking in. Just alot going on here.

You all remain in my prayers, praying this house is for your family.

Laura

 The Morris Family said...

I finally beat ya...to make a comment first verses you making one on mine and then I come over to yours!!!! hehehehe!!!!! I hope the house thingy works out well and fits every need you all have! Blog looks neat, I like the header!! Just stopped by to say Hi and let you know I was thinking of ya!!
Cindy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com