Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not Double Trouble but twice blessed...





Anyone that knows me, knows as a twin myself I never really thought the idea of having twins sounded all that fun. But what a blessing it has been to have Emma and Ella. They have a very unique relationship and I love watching it grow every day.

Ella is always trying to help take care of Emma, or running over to talk to her, and doesn't think twice about wiping Emma's drooly mouth. She loves to kiss her. The other day they sat on the couch with a toy and Ella moved Emma's arm to help her play with it! It was so cute, and she was very gentle.

Here are a few pics of the girls I snapped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Sorry I have not stopped by. Things have been crazy here. We just got home from an appt and JB is down for her nap then we are running again.

Ella and Emma, I love your new pictures!
Sisterly love is such a wonderful thing. JB shares the same love with her big brother. They would be lost without each other.

Ella looks like she has such an attitude in the last picture, I love it!

I hope today is another fun filled day, much love and giggles, shared by all.

Luke's Mom said...

How sweet to hear about a sister's love. I too have a son that has CP, he had a near drowning accident when he was 17 months old and suffered a TBI. His older sisters, brothers and younger sister often whip off his mouth and try to include him in their play time. He often babysits for his little sisters babies.

I hope and pray that Emma stays healthy and doesn't suffer anymore leg infections.

Suzi

GranthamLynn said...

Hi,
Thanks for coming over to see me again. I have missed being able to post and visit. I am getting a lot done the last two days. I love your look too. I like to change often I get bored with it too.
Your sister photo's are so sweet. What a wonderful Blessing I am sure they are to you.
Thanks for sharing your family with all of us.
Have a wonderful week. Many Blessings,
Sherry

Gretch said...

So SWEET!!!!!!!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com