Friday, January 23, 2009

New Look and quick update

Got a new look! I know the banner is missing some punctuation before the s in girls, but it was such a pain getting it sized that I don't feel like fixing it yet! But I will soon. If you like the actual layout you can find it and many more at LeeLou's blogs, there is a link at the very bottom of this blog, just click the picture. Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think!

Not much going on, Derek and I went to see Dinosaur's Live Walking with Dinosaurs on Wed. It was neat. The dinosaurs are robotic and very very big. One was like 35 feet tall. We had fun, and went to Bass Pro Shop and to the Myraid Gardens and Spaghetti Warehouse, Derek got sick and threw up at dinner. Too bad too because the food was amazing. He missed school yesterday but is doing better now.

Emma's physical therapist Amy has moved on to another company (WE WILL MISS YOU!) and we have been put on a waiting list for therapy at the JD McCarty center. Once they hire someone to take over Amy's case load we will be going again. That may be summer time. I hate to miss so much, but what can you do? We thought of following Amy to her new company, but its home based and we really like going out to JD McCarty, its a good place for Emma to get out and see other kids and for us to meet and socialize with other parents that are going through similar things as us.

Ella is just getting over the stomach flu too, I think everytime we get well someone else gets sick and it starts all over again. I will be so glad when cold and tummy flu and icky germ "season" is over.

Could everyone please find it in their hearts to pray for my friends the Morris Family? Today is the 2nd annivesary of the death of their son Joel. I know it will be a hard day for them. They are wonderful people and I hope the Lord will grant them comofort and strength today.

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. . . . For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. "
Isaiah 41:10,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout Emma! Don't forget on your about me section that your also a niece. You are the best niece in the whole world and I love you with all of my heart! If you don't start therpy again until the summer maybe when it's warm you can come over and play at my park. They have a ramp for your wheelchair and I think there just may be a few things you can do!

Waves of Victory said...

I've read a lot of your blog today and not really sure how I even got there. I just wanted to tell you that you are such an inspriation. And Emma is such a doll. God bless!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hello Emma

I love the new look to your blog! But I have to admit, I did like the old one a tad better. The reason why it had a daisy my favourite flower :).

Laura

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com