Tuesday, January 06, 2009

No title today, I am not that creative







Wanted to do a little update, Emma is doing great. Same ol' same ol' with her, just growing and being sweet every single day. But Mommy and brother have the tummy flu. I think I am almost better but now Derek is feeling icky. Yesterday was a rough day for him anyway, he got his very first splinter. He was brave getting it out, but shed several tears. That sucker was really stuck in there! He kept telling me thank you for holding is other hand, and thank you to Daddy for getting it out. It was so cute. I am posting pics of his day yesterday, because very rarely do I get half decent pics of him. He isn't smiling in them, he never does smile for pictures, I think he gets that from his Daddy! I added 2 from the other day (light blue shirt) he had gotten a haircut and as a reward for doing so good got to spend money at the dollar store. He got a little joke kit that had the glasses/nose in it. He had some fun walking home with those on

Not much else going on around here, just getting ready for the National Championship football game on Thur. GO SOONERS! We plan on cooking out and enjoying the game here at home.

4 comments:

GranthamLynn said...

What a cute post. Such adorable photo's.
Have a Blessed week.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hello Derek

I love your funky glasses! Sorry to hear about your splinter.
You where a brave young man when your mom and dad took care of it.

I am glad to hear Amma is doing well!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I saw "Amma" just as I was pushing send, that should have read Emma.

Laura

Gretch said...

Those are great pics!!
Glad Emma is staying well, but so sorry you and Derek had the yuckies!!!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com