Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday March 16, 2008

Well, turns out the metro lift bus does not run to my Mom's on Saturdays. Yesterday was their annual egg hunt at their neighboorhood pond/park and Emma could not attend. We just couldn't get her and all her stuff in a car, there is too much to bring. But next year we will ride on Friday and spend the whole weekend and return on Monday.

Ella and Derek did go. I will have some pictures later I might post. The kids hunt by age groups and in each group their were 2 golden eggs. Ella found one! She turned it in for a $5 walmart card. Derek was really upset over that and cried and threw a huge fit, it was embarrising so his Poppy walked him all the way around the pond and home, to avoid onlookers and by the time we all got home he was calmed down and wanted to open his eggs he got.

It was nice to go over there, but I missed Emma. My mother made a wonderful ham and it was very tasty. I want more, and it makes my mouth water thinking of it.

Emma slept most of the day according to dad, so I don't think she cared. Nanny sent home a present for her, it was a little turtle figurine she can look at. I guess since I love turtles Emma will too. She loved looking at it last night when I was doing her physical therapy. Ahh phsyical therapy. Let me just say that big kids in diapers is no fun. I was moving her around and about that time she decided it was time to wet her diaper, but it had shifted and bunched and she wet all over her bed! Had to change her wet pad she lays on at and she was pretty mad that she got wet. She yelled through her trach at me.

Still no nursing to be heard of, but that is fine with our family, the last few weeks have been wonderful we can all sleep at normal hours, and go at our own pace, no strangers bringing in sick germs and attitudes and its nice to raise my child without outside help, it just feels so "normal".

Have a blessed Sunday everyone! Thanks for stopping by

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com