Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For Poppy



I love you Poppy. Like Ella said "I am sorry about your Momma" if I could talk I would say that too and when I see you I am going to give you special love. You and I never have needed words Poppy, we just understand each other. I hope you find comfort in knowing that your Mommy won't be hurting anymore and that is she is with angels and having a grand ol' time with your Daddy. If I could I would rub your hair, because just like me, I know it makes you feel relaxed and comfy and I think you need that right now. You are so special to me and I am sending you big big kisses in my head. I love you so much I had Mommy type this so the whole world could see how special you are to me.
Hugs and Kisses,
Emma

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com