Monday, March 10, 2008

Memories....

Emma's grandma (NANNY) found some old pics of Emma that I had never seen so I thought I would share them with you all. They are too precious for words, I can't believe that she was ever that small. I remember holding her and thinking her head was as small as an apple. Her whole hand could barely wrap around your finger she was so tiny. She is all grown up now, and its so hard to believe! I am so proud of my girl.


Dec 2004 getting her trach suctioned


Emma Feb.. 13, 2005 she had already had CPR done on her 2 times at this size!


Early 2005



early 2005



early 2005


Dec 2004, the day she came home from the hospital


Mommy and Emma on the day she came hom Dec 2004


Poppy and Emma early 2005

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com