Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008

I took the above picture in Oklahoma City near the National Memorial, its called Jesus Weeping. I thought it was a pretty picture to top today's blog.

Emma's great grandma was laid to rest today. It was a beautiful service, very happy and full of friends and family. Even my old school teacher and dear family friend was there, and it really made my day to see her, it had been way to long. I got to brag all day about my kids, and about how special Emma is.

It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and it made for a perfect day to say goodbye to one of the most perfect and beautiful women I have ever known.

Derek was sick last night throwing up with a fever, and Emma had a slight fever and am wondering if she might have a small cold. So Dad stayed home with them today and got to have a "fun" day too. I don't think they gave him too much trouble.


I am not really in the mood to write, so forgive me for being short, I just wanted to update you all on how the day went.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com